A Cambridge International school located in Dansoman, Accra is currently seeking to employ a qualified and enthusiastic IT Technician to join our team.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in dynamic teaching and non-teaching professionals from diverse background.
We welcome applications from experienced IT Technicians who are passionate about teaching and eager to make a positive impact on in our world today. We offer competitive salaries, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and inclusive work environment.
As the IT Technician for the school, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and supporting the technology infrastructure necessary for the smooth operation of the educational institution. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, from providing technical assistance to staff and students to managing the school's network and hardware. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, strong problem-solving skills, and effective communication to ensure the efficient functioning of technology within the school environment.
IT Equipment Inventory and Procurement:
Security and Data Privacy:
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in providing technical support and managing IT infrastructure, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, networking, and software applications commonly used in schools.
- Familiarity with educational technology tools, learning management systems, and classroom technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff, students, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities.