The ideal candidates will be responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, smooth running of computer systems, ensuring users get maximum benefits from them, and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Providing technical support to users
- Diagnosing and resolving technical problems with computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Installing, configuring, and updating computer systems and software.
- Performing routine maintenance and security checks on computer systems.
- Assist in creating and maintaining mobile phone registry.
- Monthly reporting on Helpdesk statistics
- Manage mobile phones across the agency.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team to resolve technical problems. .
- A tertiary degree in business IT, computing, or equivalent Systems Administration qualification.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the installation, maintenance, and technical support of computer software and hardware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 10, Ubuntu Linux, and Mac OS X
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.