At Fortis Games, we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity, and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences, and background impact the games we make.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 4 years
- Collaborate with Game Director, art leads, design, and production to help plan and accomplish the strategic goals of the 3D art team.
- Deliver excellent translations of designs for characters, environments and objects following the overall game vision with an emphasis on stylization
- Work closely with Environment and Character teams, joining their design processes and working out the visual problems that arise during production.
- Produce and lead the development of high-quality 3D game assets utilizing a variety of techniques including hight-to-low poly workflows, hard surface modeling, and organic sculpting.
- Good understanding of game mechanics related to characters, objects, and environments.
- Experience integrating 3D assets into industry-leading game engines such as Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, Lumberyard, etc. Unity experience is a desired plus.
- Excellent knowledge of modeling programs such as 3DSMAX, Maya, Blender, Zbrush, and texture/material authoring tools such as Photoshop and Substance.
- Attention to detail for both aesthetic and technical quality.
- Able to effectively collaborate with every department of a game development team (game designers, programmers, tech art, animation, etc.).
Find more details and apply via