As a developer advocate, you will be responsible for helping developers understand how to use RevenueCat's SDKs and APIs and evangelize their use, as well as drive understanding of our technology for bigger, more complex mobile teams and organizations. As our first dedicated hire in developer relations, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to develop your strategies and playbooks. This role is part of our marketing team, where you will create content that promotes the use and understanding of RevenueCat for a technical audience and help build out our developer relations function.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 5 years
- You have a passion for teaching and helping mobile developers.
- You have deep experience as a developer, ideally in a mobile environment, and understand the challenges teams and individual developers experience.
- You are excited about the opportunity to help developers build better apps and businesses.
- You have 5+ years of experience creating world-class developer-focused content.
Within the first month, you'll:
- Learn the ins and outs of RevenueCat's product and how it works
- Learn about our developer community and how to best communicate with them
- Take inventory of our existing developer content, identify gaps, and start producing your first pieces of RC content
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Create and execute a plan that allows RC to effectively engage with the broader mobile development community outside of owned channels
- Create and maintain a developer content calendar, including sourcing and producing content aimed at educating, engaging, and growing our audience across channels
- Have developed and run playbooks that allow you to effectively repurpose existing content into new formats to increase reach and impact
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Represent RevenueCat and speak at industry conferences and events, both virtual and in-person
- Assist with product launches by contributing technical content (video and written).
Find more details and apply via