We’re looking for a Senior SDK engineer to work on our open-source SDKs and automation. You’ll contribute to our iOS, Android, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova/Capacitor/Ionic, and Unity SDKs, with code written in Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, Dart, Typescript, C#, and Ruby. You’ll learn how each of the platforms works and work with modern technologies like SwiftUI, Swift Concurrency, Android Coroutines, Sound null safety in Dart, and CI/CD pipelines, with a strong emphasis on API design, testing, and robustness.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 5 years
- You love making products for developers.
- You enjoy learning new coding languages and trying bleeding-edge technologies.
- You are passionate about automation, high-quality software, and testing.
- You have 5+ years of experience in software and have shipped mobile apps to the App Store / Google Play.
- You are very experienced in your favorite programming language and have at least some experience with Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Java.
In the first month, you'll:
- Learn about our customers, our SDK, the in-app subscription ecosystem, the problems RevenueCat helps solve, and how our SDKs fit into that
- Open your first pull request and deploy changes to be used by 12,000+ apps
- Onboard into our codebase by working on your very first project and shipping it
Find more details and apply via