We’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our newly formed data engineering team. As a Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the effort to design, architect, and support our entire data platform and will play a key role in defining how our systems evolve as we scale.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 8 years
- You have 8+ years of software engineering experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience working with and building enterprise-scale data platforms.
- You have an excellent command of at least one of the mainstream programming languages and some experience with Python.
- You have helped define the architecture, data modeling, tooling, and strategy for a large-scale data processing system, data lakes or warehouses.
- You have used workflow management tools (eg: airflow, glue) and have experience maintaining the infrastructure that supports these.
- Help define a long-term vision for the Data Platform architecture and implement new technologies to help us scale our platform over time
- Help the team apply software engineering best practices to our data pipelines (testing, data quality, etc)
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, using SQL and AWS technologies
- Clearly define data ownership & responsibility, audit and compliance framework, and general security of the data lake
- Partner with product managers, data scientists, and engineers across teams to solve problems that require data
Find more details and apply via