We are looking for someone to join the growing Commerce team at Recurrent. As Data Engineer for Commerce, you will transform data into a format that can be easily analyzed and deploy data products in a multiplatform ecosystem. You’ll develop, test, and maintain data pipelines for millions of dollars in transactions and hundreds of thousands of users every month. You will help to scale computational environments, establish cloud infrastructure and design across the Commerce team as well as inform, develop, and deploy microservices and scale data science models. Our team works across the entire stack that supports shopping content and other buying opportunities across our sites. We focus on execution, working quickly to meet our business’s needs while at the same time developing a framework for scalable, long-term success. We’re building off of a mix of internally developed and external tools to find the best-in-class tech stack.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 years
- Build and optimize data sets, ‘big data' data pipelines, and architectures.
- Deploy analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods.
- Build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata.
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling.
We encourage all candidates with some of these qualifications to apply. Everyone’s background is different and what matters to us is the willingness and excitement to work on affiliate technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, Data Sciences, Economics, or Physics or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a product or platform development environment reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in 2 of the following Database technologies: MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, RedShift, Postgres, Neo4J, Oracle, Hana, Snowflake, MsSQL.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines and architectures.
Find more and apply here