We're transforming Atlassian and data is at the heart of that. Team Data is a set of business & technical data services that power Atlassian Products. Team Data, which is ~400 engineers who build and run services for all of Atlassian including Storage, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, Streaming, Data Engineering, and Our Customer Data Offering Atlassian Analytics. This role will report to the Head of Engineering for Team Data. This role is open to APAC and US-WEST applicants.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 10 years
What you'll do:
- Working across the Team Data organisation which serves the following mission-critical functions for the whole company:
- Analytical Data Platform which includes data lake, data ingestion/modeling/transformation tooling and frameworks as well as the query layer
- Platforms for specific use cases: Machine Learning & AI, Measurement & Experimentation
- Strong technical expertise and 10+ years of experience in designing/building data-intensive applications. Fluency in the current landscape (SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, big data, ML, Streaming, ETL).
- Passion for software engineering excellence (design principles and patterns, unit testing, performance engineering, best practices for security and privacy, etc)
- Passion for recognizing, raising, and reconciling gaps and redundant efforts across organizations
Find more and apply here