Are you someone with a background in data management, information technology, or computer science? Do you have experience writing and/or editing technical content in areas such as the following: Data management and governance Data mapping and analysis Data security Disaster recovery Fleet telematics Logistics and supply chain management (how it works at a technical level) Artificial Intelligence We're looking for a Technical Editor to join our editorial team. Knowledge of any of our other primary verticals (health, SaaS, project management, and finance) would also be an asset. The role is freelance to start, but we’re a fast-moving, rapidly growing company, so there’s lots of opportunity for growth if you excel.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 3 years
- An experienced technical writer looking to move into editing. Or a technical editor looking for better hours with a remote and flexible company.
- You read industry blogs for fun and are the person all your friends turn to for info on the latest tech trends.
- You're enthusiastic about working remotely — from a co-working space, your home office, a cafe, or the beach. So long as you get the work done, we don't care where you are when you do it.
What you'll be doing:
Editorial review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
- You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial processes and client-specific checklists. If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself.
- You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary).
Find more and apply here