Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 years
- Designing and Developing Web-based applications using Angular, Node or React JS best practices.
- Write thorough software documentation for each application, library or module(s) developed including illustrating design ideas using appropriate diagrams and wireframes.
- Responsible for the development of products by applying the Software Development Cycle (SDLC) using Angular, Node or React JS.
- Writing clear, efficient, scalable, and maintainable code using modular design concepts.
- Develop UI mockups, wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop Angular,Node or React based web interfaces for modules integrated into APIs.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS, Node, React and Flutter a plus.
- Create REST API with back-end developers and ensure the front end is also able to query it if required.
- Experience using versioned Control such as GitHub, GitLab or Subversion required.
- Proficient in JS, CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Find more details and apply via